Problems started when I got a from Shree
- → problem
- why I want to talk about Slack?
- do I even want to?
- what is life =) ?
- will it make anybody happier?
- → consequences
- spent quite some time thinking about it
- was going back in forth
- realized that even simple things requre a lot of thinking
Ask me how to turn any activity into self-analyzing zen process.
So, is this talk going to make anybody happier?
But first, let's talk about reasons
- Why am I doing this talk?
I want to share my excitement
I belive Slack is a better way of working
- Because I Slack?
And because of that reason
Today * I am not going to
* will do it in 2015
- Comapre Slack to Lync / Email
- Show you a demo
- Explain use-cases
- Show our sub-team's success story
And never going to
- Convince you
- Persuade you
- Deicide if you should use it
- Decide if Ingenio should use it
We will have 20 mins of fun together
"So yeah, we tried Slack ..."
They use Slack
Flickr co-founder is behind